Sunday, January 4, 2009

My reading list. . .

I love reading. The problem, of course, is that I have absolutely NO time to sit down and read anymore. What, with 2 preschoolers to run around after, a full-time job as an RN, a husband to support, a Church family to serve, and house to clean, meals to cook. . .I could go on, but you get the picture. Anyway, I've decided to list out the books "on my list" to read. . .hopefully I'll be able to get to them over the next year.

1.) Heaven, by Randy Alcorn ~ this one was a gift from my dad, and it sounds intriguing, so I'll start here.

2.) Have a new kid by Friday, by Dr. Kevin Leman

3.)The House That Cleans Itself: Creative Solutions for a Clean and Orderly House in Less Time Than You Can Imagine by Mindy Starns Clark

4.) The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks

5.) Kiss, by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy

Well, I'll start here. If I can find time for these, I'll add more.

No comments: