Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!



I have missed blogging! I haven't written in over a month, actually nearly 2 months. Man. . .I have been LAZY! I thought I'd start back with Menu Plan Monday. Rev and I are restarting the Low GI diet, based on the book Living the GI Diet by Rick Gallop. The hardest part will be (once again) giving up my favorite beverage of all time. . .COKE. Man, am I going to miss my Cokes. Here's our Menu for this week. (and, be sure to visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great Menu Plan ideas!)


Monday ~ Crockpot Cheesy Chicken (This is a new recipe, so I'll post it later in the week if it's a keeper), Steamed Broccoli, Wild Rice

Tuesday ~ Crockpot White Chicken Chili, Cornbread

Wednesday ~ Pecan Crusted Tilapia, Mashed Cauliflower ("Potatoes"), steamed green beans

Thursday ~ Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers, green salad


Saturday ~ Church's Wild Game Dinner

Sunday ~ Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs, green salad


I can't wait to see what YOU'RE cooking!

1 comment:

Shan said...

I keep telling myself I am going to try White Chicken Chili. I need to do this. That recipe looks good. Great menu!